Saturday, September 29, 2007

Prayers (Do I pray?)

Everyday there is a prayer upon my heart, waking and living, I pray for peace and blessings from GOD to us from us and all that is created to GOD.

I pray a prayer to the six directions beginning in the East where the sun rises and to the south for the warmth of the day for growth and nourishment to the west as day turns into night and the stars illuminate the darkend sky, then turn to the north and pray for the wind and changing seasons that one continues to follow another where change and pressure build strength. I look down to the ground at the Earth from where all blessings flow, looking close I see through the mantle to the molten core and then in between the atoms I see the universe and as I look down I see from above straight through all that exists, the immense beauty of the universe that has not beginning or end.

I pray to gain wisdom to understand the will of GOD to be used as an instrument to follow the will of GOD making small great and great small, to move mountains and break the foundation of corruption. I pray for all to know peace beyond all human understanding, that we can all help each other, to grow in truth.

I pray to thank GOD for the knowledge that is passed to us from the teacher Jesus, I pray that we can break the chains of slavery that the masters of the church have bound all of us to with the crucifixion that the lies and liars can be exposed as frauds hiding behind the false teachings and double minded thinking that makes a mockery out of the purpose of the cross. The miracle of the word is Truth and Blessing and that You GOD give us the word and words to take people off of those crosses and give each individual a new life. GOD I know that the suffering sacrifice was not an end to life and not a path to allow corruption or criminal behavior to fourish. I believe that it was wrong to sacrifice any life for a sin. I believe we are to have a personal relationship with you GOD that you live in us as we work together to help others tell the truth.

I believe that GOD is Love and to know Love is to know GOD.

I choose life over death,

I pray for Peace and Blessings,

Sincerely,

Gary

No comments: